Contact Hamilton and Developmental Services Ontario Hamilton-Niagara Region (a program of Contact Hamilton) strive to provide accessible customer service. We value and respect all people. We will treat everyone with dignity and we will support people to be as independent as they can be by providing the right amount of help.
Some key points:
- Our offices are physically accessible for people who use walkers, wheelchairs and scooters
- People are welcome to use their assistive devices like communication tools and other mobility supports
- Support people are welcome
- Service animals are welcome
- We will share information in a manner that is suitable
- We use TTY and Bell Relay Service
- The person will be included in conversations, including sharing their opinions and seeking their direction to the extent possible
- Everyone coming into contact with our service has the ability to provide feedback
For detailed information about our accessibility policies, please follow the links below:
- Accessible Customer Service Policy – Plain Language
- Accessible Customer Service Policy – Full
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Health and Safety Booklet
Your health and safety are very important to us. If you are visiting any of our office locations, please read our health and safety booklet. Please click here for the booklet.