How Does the Claims Process Work?
**This section is for people who are receiving Passport funding**
Passport Hamilton-Niagara has transitioned to PassportONE. There are new personalized claim forms for all Passport recipients.
All recipients have been mailed their personalized claim forms with their new client code.
If you would like a copy of your personalized claim form via email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need additional copies of your personalized claim form, please email us.
The fax or email address where to send the claims is on the top of the claim form. If you mail or drop off your claims, please continue to send them to our office.
Contact Hamilton for Children’s and Developmental Services
Attn: Passport Program
4-140 King Street East
Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
For assistance in filling in your Purchase of Service Invoice Form (Claim Form) please view the video titled Invoice Form Walkthrough.
Please note, there is no more waiting to send in your claims by your last name. You can send in the claim forms whenever you are ready. PassportONE suggests once per month. All claims forms are to be sent to PassportONE by email or fax or through My Direct Plan unless you mail or drop them off at our office.
Tips for sending in your POS (claims) form:
- Make sure you are using a clean photocopy of your invoice form with each claim
- Do not send a cover sheet with your invoice form
- Do not send any other information but your claim sheets and copies of receipts to PassportONE
- Only send the pages with information on them, do not send blank pages (ie if you don’t use page 3 don’t send it in)
- On the first page of your preprinted claims form it will have the name and code number of the Passport recipient.
- If you need copies of your POS form, please contact us
- There are two sections on Page 1 asking:
Total number of receipts/invoices – this is the total number of receipts not including the claim form pages.
Total amount of receipts/invoices – this is the total value of your claim (all support worker hours, millage, and other receipts added up). The total amount you are requesting to be reimbursed from PassportONE.
- Make sure your support worker signs page 2 and you print their name clearly at the top of page 2.
- Make sure you use a new page 2 for each support worker.