How Does the Claims Process Work?
**This section is for people who are receiving Passport funding**
Passport Hamilton-Niagara has transitioned to PassportONE. There are new personalized claim forms for all Passport recipients.
All recipients have been mailed their personalized claim forms with their new client code.
If you would like a copy of your personalized claim form via email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need additional copies of your personalized claim form, please email us.
Send your claim by email or fax to the number on top of the claim form, or through My Direct Plan. This is the most direct way for you to submit your claims.
If you don’t have access to a fax machine or email you are welcome to drop off your claims to our Hamilton office or mail them to our address and we will submit them on your behalf.
Passport Funding Program – Hamilton/Niagara Office
c/o Contact Hamilton for Children’s and Developmental Services
4-140 King Street East
Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
Support Worker Information Form:
Need to register a new support worker? Print the Support Worker Information Form here.
Email your completed form to email@example.com.
Please make sure to include your client code if you have one.
Tips for sending in your POS (claims) form:
- Make sure you are using a clean photocopy of your invoice form with each claim
- Do not send a cover sheet with your invoice form
- Do not send any other information but your claim sheets and copies of receipts to PassportONE
- Only send the pages with information on them, do not send blank pages (ie if you don’t use page 3 don’t send it in)
- On the first page of your preprinted claims form it will have the name and code number of the Passport recipient.
- If you need copies of your POS form, please contact us
- There are two sections on Page 1 asking:
Total number of receipts/invoices – this is the total number of receipts not including the claim form pages.
Total amount of receipts/invoices – this is the total value of your claim (all support worker hours, millage, and other receipts added up). The total amount you are requesting to be reimbursed from PassportONE.
- Make sure your support worker signs page 2 and you print their name clearly at the top of page 2.
- Make sure you use a new page 2 for each support worker.