Transition to PassportONE
The Hamilton/Niagara Passport Program has transitioned to PassportONE. This means that all claims reimbursement is now completed by PassportONE. All claims are now submitted on individualized Purchase of Service forms (POS or claims forms) and emailed or faxed directly to PassportONE in Toronto. There is no way to connect directly with the PassportONE office as they are a payment centre only.
The Hamilton/Niagara Passport office remains your point of contact for all questions regarding Passport services. Any updates to your information is sent to our Hamilton office.
We can be reached by:
Contact Hamilton for Children’s and Developmental Services
Attn: Passport Program
4-140 King Street East
Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
PassportONE Information Videos
Support Worker Information Form:
Need to register a new support worker? Print the Support Worker Information Form here.
Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to include your client code if you have one.
Tips for sending in your POS (claims) form:
- Make sure you are using a clean photocopy of your invoice form with each claim
- Do not send a cover sheet with your invoice form
- Do not send any other information but your claim sheets and copies of receipts to PassportONE
- Only send the pages with information on them, do not send blank pages (ie if you don’t use page 3 don’t send it in)
- On the first page of your preprinted claims form it will have the name and code number of the Passport recipient.
- If you need copies of your POS form, please contact us
- There are two sections on Page 1 asking:
Total number of receipts/invoices – this is the total number of receipts not including the claim form pages.
Total amount of receipts/invoices – this is the total value of your claim. (all support worker hours, millage, and other receipts added up). The total amount you are requesting to be reimbursed from PassportONE.
- Make sure your support worker signs page 2 and you print their name clearly at the top of page 2.
- Make sure you use a new page 2 for each support worker.