Transition to PassportONE
The Hamilton/Niagara Passport Program has transitioned to PassportONE. This means that all claims reimbursement is now completed by PassportONE. All claims are now submitted on individualized Purchase of Service forms (POS or claims forms) and emailed or faxed directly to PassportONE in Toronto. There is no way to connect directly with the PassportONE office as they are a payment centre only.
The Hamilton/Niagara Passport office remains your point of contact for all questions regarding Passport services. Any updates to your information is sent to our Hamilton office.
We can be reached by:
Contact Hamilton for Children’s and Developmental Services
Attn: Passport Program
4-140 King Street East
Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLAIMS REIMBURSEMENT
May 27, 2019
While we are beginning to see improvement in Passport claim processing time, PassportONE may continue to require several weeks to review and process your claims. We want to reassure you that all eligible claims will be paid.
We recognize the challenges that our families, agencies and support workers are experiencing because of the delays in claim reimbursement. Our Passport Agency is receiving near 100 calls and emails daily from people requesting information about the status of their claims. We are doing our very best to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible. We are your advocate, and we share information about the impacts of the delay with the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services and with PassportONE. Our top priority is to ensure the Passport Program is a success for you and the broader community, and we are doing everything we can to help during this period.
When PassportONE flags a claim because they have a question or are seeking missing information, they notify us and we, in turn, reach out to you immediately. We are prioritizing our staff resources so that we can reach out to you, fix the claim, and get it back to PassportONE for payment as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your prompt replies when we do reach out to you.
- Please always submit all required pages of your claim (POS) form (always page 1, then pages 2, 3, and/or 4 depending on what your are claiming)
- Make sure your claims have all required signatures on each page
- Ensure all copies of receipts are attached and legible. If a receipt is missing or illegible, they may omit that item from your claim and you will have to resubmit it later.
- Unless we request you resubmit a claim for a specific reason, please do not send in the same claim more than once. Duplicate claims further delay processing.
- If you need help with completing the POS forms, please visit http://passportfundinghnr.ca/en/passportone-videos/ (choose Invoice Form Walkthrough)
Our Passport Agency and team are very committed to helping people and their families and support systems as we all continue to make the transition to the PassportONE payment system. We will be providing even more information sessions for people who receive Passport funding over the next year. Please regularly check out our website for important updates and information.
PassportONE Information Videos
Support Worker Information Form:
Need to register a new support worker? Print the Support Worker Information Form here.
Email your completed form to email@example.com.
Please make sure to include your client code if you have one.
Tips for sending in your POS (claims) form:
- Make sure you are using a clean photocopy of your invoice form with each claim
- Do not send a cover sheet with your invoice form
- Do not send any other information but your claim sheets and copies of receipts to PassportONE
- Only send the pages with information on them, do not send blank pages (ie if you don’t use page 3 don’t send it in)
- On the first page of your preprinted claims form it will have the name and code number of the Passport recipient.
- If you need copies of your POS form, please contact us
- There are two sections on Page 1 asking:
Total number of receipts/invoices – this is the total number of receipts not including the claim form pages.
Total amount of receipts/invoices – this is the total value of your claim. (all support worker hours, millage, and other receipts added up). The total amount you are requesting to be reimbursed from PassportONE.
- Make sure your support worker signs page 2 and you print their name clearly at the top of page 2.
- Make sure you use a new page 2 for each support worker.