Ministry-Funded Adult Developmental Service Agencies

To help you in your search for potential agencies from who you can purchase services with your Passport Funding, the Hamilton-Niagara Passport office has prepared a document which provides a description of each Ministry-funded adult developmental service in the community. The “Ministry of Community and Social Services Funded Adult Developmental Services & Passport Agency Services” document will provide you with some good ideas and contacts.